Member Rewards Checking is loaded with valuable benefits and is designed for you. In addition to all the convenient banking features you’ve come to expect from United Methodist Financial Credit Union, you’ll enjoy vital new protection for you and your finances, helpful ways to save, and big rewards on everyday purchases.
Your new Member Rewards Checking delivers all this and more:
- Minimum Initial Deposit of $50
- Account Pays Dividends
- FREE Bill Pay
- Unlimited ATM Access
- Online Account Access with Statements
- Online Check Images (previous six months)
- Smart Phone Access (iPod®, Droid® and Blackberry®)
- Direct Deposit and Payroll Deductions
- Debit Card
- Telephone Banking Access
- Identity theft protection with credit file monitoring: Better protect you and your joint account holders with IDProtect® identity theft monitoring and resolution service, that includes credit file monitoring and alerts of key changes with Equifax, Experian, and Transunion, ability to request a 3-in-1 report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert, and up to $10,000 in identity theft expense reimbursement
- Protection from the unexpected: Receive up to $10,000 of Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Debit Advantage®: Receive Buyer’s Protection and Extended Warranty for items purchased with this account.
- Cell phone protection: Receive up to $300 of replacement or repair cost for damaged or stolen phones. (Cellular telephone bill must be paid through your Member's Rewards Checking Account)
- Health discount savings: Enjoy great savings on popular vision, dental, and prescription services. (registration required)
- $hopping Rewards™: Earn cash rewards when you shop online at dozens of your favorite retailers. (registration required)
- Travel & Leisure Discounts: Save big with deep discounts at thousands of local and national businesses. (registration required)
The account transition is completely seamless, and all account information remains the same – absolutely no changes to yourThe account transition is completely seamless, and all account information remains the same – absolutely no changes to youraccount numbers, debit cards, direct deposit/withdrawal arrangements, or mobile & online access
Checking Account Comparison Chart
|Feature||Member Rewards Checking||Simple Checking|
|Monthly Service Fee||$4.95||$0.00|
|Minimal Initial Deposite of $50||X||X|
|Account Pays Dividends||X|
|FREE Bill Pay||X||$3.80|
|Unlimited ATM Access||X|
|Online Account Access with Statements||X|
|Online Check Images (previous six months)||X|
|Smart Phone Access (iPod®, Droid® and Blackberry®)||X||X|
|Direct Deposit and Payroll Deductions||X||X|
|Telephone Banking Access||X||X|
|IDProtect® identity theft monitoring and resolution service||X|
|Up to $10,000 of Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance||X|
|Debit Advantage® — Buyer’s Protection and Extended Warranty||X|
|Cell phone protection||X|
|Health discount savings (This is NOT Insurance)||X|
|Travel & Leisure Discounts||X|
Questions and Answers About United Methodist Financial Credit Union’s Checking Account Changes
Q. When can I start using the new benefits?
Q. Will I have a new checking account number?
Q. Do I have to contact United Methodist FCU regarding recurring automatic withdrawal or deposit arrangements?
Q. Will I receive new checks or a new debit card?
Q. Will I experience difficulty in accessing my new account through online or mobile banking?
- Benefits are available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household. Some of the benefits with IDProtect require registration and activation.
- Credit file monitoring may take several days to begin following activation.
- Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the insurance document. Guide to Benefit and insurance document will be included in follow-up letter.