Online banking makes it possible for you to easily manage your credit union accounts night or day and from anywhere you have an internet connection. You can even access your account from your smart phone by downloading our mobile app.
Once you have signed up for online banking, with a few simple clicks, you can:
- View your transaction activity and see up to date account balances.
- Verify that a check has cleared and even see an image of the actual check.
- Transfer money between accounts and make loan payments.
- Download account information to your home computer for use with money management software, such as Microsoft Money or Quicken/Quickbooks.
- Set up Account Alerts which is a system-generated email or text message sent to you if your account balance falls below the minimum balance that you select. Account Alerts can also be sent to you when your credit union loan payment is due.
If you are currently a United Methodist Credit Union member and would like to take advantage of this service, just click here to sign up today. The good news is there is no fee associated with our online banking.